السفارة الأمريكية بالرباط
فرصة للتكوين بأمريكا لفائدة الشباب المغاربة
Between The Lines: Peace and the Writing Experience
WHO CAN APPLY?
This program is open to talented, curious, enthusiastic young writers of fiction and/or poetry who meet the following criteria:
Moroccan citizens residing in Morocco between the ages of 16-19 as of June 25, 2016;
Able to demonstrate proficiency in English and Arabic (reading, writing, and speaking)
The selection preference will be given to talented young writers candidates with limited or no travel experience outside of Morocco.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be high school girls, aged 15 to 17 years old, who already have a demonstrated aptitude and strong interest in the field of technology. TechGirls applicants must:
1) Be secondary school students resident in Morocco, and aged between the ages of 15 and 17 as of June 1, 2016;
3) Intend to pursue higher education and a career in technology;
4) Have demonstrated advanced skills and a serious interest in technology, engineering, and/or mathematics in their academic studies;
5) Have strong English language skills;
6) Be excited about learning and exhibit maturity, flexibility, and open-mindedness;
7) Are willing to complete a follow-on project upon their return home.