هيئة السلام الأمريكية: توظيف مساعدين لغويين منشطين للثقافة المغربية براتب 300 في اليوم. آخر أجل هو 21 أبريل 2023
Le Corps de la Paix des Etats-Unis au Maroc recrute (15) animateurs/trices de Langue et Culture Marocaine (LCF) pour faciliter la formation des stagiaires du Corps de la Paix au Maroc en Arabe Dialectale, et Amazigh et la culture Marocaine, avec un salaire de 300 Dhs par jour (Nourriture, logement et Transport également fournis par Peace Corps).
توظيف مساعدين لغويين منشطين للثقافة المغربية براتب 300 في اليوم
Corps de la paix Maroc recrute 15 Animateurs LCF Salaire 300 Dhs par Jour
U.S. PEACE CORPS – MOROCCO
Language and Cross-Culture Facilitator
OPEN TO: All interested, qualified candidates
POSITION: Language and Cross-Culture Facilitator
DUTY STATION: PST office, Beni Mellal-Khenifra region
DATE OF ENTRY ON DUTY: September 2023 (Based on need, some LCFs may be hired for shortterm contracts in November or December.)
DATE OF COMPLETION: End of Novembre 2023 (CDD: Contrat à durée Déterminée)
SALARY LEVEL: 300 Dirhams per day. Food, lodging, and transportation will be. provided by Peace Corps
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Close of Business – Friday April 21, 2023
Peace Corps Morocco is seeking fifteen (15) Language and Cross-Culture Facilitators (LCFs) who will be responsible for teaching communicative language skills and building cultural competence among Peace Corps Trainees (PCTs) during an intensive training program.
The LCF works closely with a small group of PCTs throughout the duration of PST conducting language and cross-culture classes within the Peace Corps competencybased curriculum framework, effectively using a variety of language training technique, methodologies and activities.
The LCF is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of daily language classes, as well as the community assignments of the trainees. In addition to language and culture classes, the LCF supports PCTs in their homestay but facilitating communication and trouble-shooting problems with both PCTs and their Moroccan families.
The LCF acts as a resource person and provides feedback in the evaluation of Trainees’ progress and performance towards meeting training competencies.
More than 15 candidates may be selected from this advertisement, based on need and availability of funding
KEY DUTIES AND TASKS
- Based on the PST language curriculum, develops weekly and daily lesson plans to ensure that Trainees meet learning competencies for PST.
- Implements lesson plans based on acquisition of specific language competencies that Trainees should achieve. Lesson plans will be developed using the Peace Corps lesson planning format and should incorporate language, cultural, safety/security and technical language objectives.
- Ensures excellent preparation and self-readiness before going to class and integrates all components in the content of lessons.
- Incorporates feedback and suggestions from PCTs and LCC to ensure quality language and culture classes.
- Incorporates feedback and suggestions from PCTs and LCC to ensure quality language and culture classes.
- Makes appropriate changes based on feedback received and learning needs of the PCTs. Responds to constructive feedback and adapts session content accordingly.
- Identifies specific training techniques that corresponds to the PCTs learning styles and remain open-minded and flexible to the content of the program.
- Guides trainees in managing their own self-directed learning.
- Be available outside classroom hours to assist with additional language, culture or community activities including individual tutorials and other learning options with Trainees.
- Provides timely and regular feedback to trainees about their progress in language acquisition, cultural adjustment, and behavioral performance.
- Represents Peace Corps in the community (CBT) and facilitate respectful interaction with appropriate local authorities and Peace Corps partners.
- Supports PCTs community and practicum activities by ensuring time in the CBT schedule to perform those activities in coordination with Programming and Training Specialist. Guides PCTs through these tasks, helping them develop the appropriate language, cultural and community knowledge to complete the tasks.
- Builds the independence, confidence, and skills for PCTs to identify community members, build relationships and complete community tasks to ensure success in future sites.
- Develops PCTs Inter-cultural competence by acting as a language and cultural information resource and guide. Strives to present objective, unbiased views of Moroccan tradition and practices.
- Encourages PCTs to practice target language in the community and seek out answers to their own questions independently.
- Provides quality support to PCTs’ efforts at integration and adjustment and applies techniques supporting Peace Corps’ approach to Intercultural Competency, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Act as interpreter and translator, as needed.
Homestay Family Support
- Assists in a smooth transition of PCTs to new homestay families and facilitates communication between PCTs and homestay families as needed.
- Schedules regular visits to homestay families to monitor Trainees’ adjustment, cultural interactions, homestay family engagement and language progress.
- Solicits homestay family feedback in PCTs learning and performance assessment.
- Documents feedback from both PCT and homestay families to be used in the Trainee Assessment Portfolio (TAP).
- Communicates regularly with the Training Manager or core PST staff on the progress of PCTs and their homestays, ensuring the success of the homestay program and the wellbeing of the PCT.
- Coordinate welcome and farewell parties for Trainees and host families.
Language &Culture team member
- Participates in the Training of Trainer (TOT) sessions and activities prior to PST. This includes a general TOT with all staff as well as Language TOT, during which the team will prepare the strategy and scope of the language and culture training program.
- Participates in PST staff meetings as required, providing detailed feedback and comments on Trainees’ performance, behavior, and adjustment in CBT.
- Participates in other language, culture, or training activities by making recommendations for training improvements and staff development.
- Provide recommendations for improvements in the language or culture training for future training events.
- Assist in the compilation, documentation and storage of language and culture training materials.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to enhance Peace Corps’ training philosophy, policies, and procedures.
Technical Training Support
Acts as a liaison between work venues and the appropriate Peace Corps staff. Coordinates, assists, and reports on technical activities PCTs conduct at the CBT site in coordination with the Programming and Training Specialist.
- Attends and acts as a resource during cultural and technical sessions at orientation, hub, and cluster training events.
- Effectively manages Peace Corps resources and materials and takes initiative to support training events throughout PST (Orientation, HUBs, Clusters).
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required to support the mission of Peace Corps Morocco.
- Serves as a back-up to other PST staff – during any coverage gaps in other areas of the PST – as assigned by the Training Manager, Language and Culture Coordinator or Director of Programming and Training and when the Homestay Coordinator is deemed able to provide this back-up coverage as needed to support PST.
- Education: BA degree.
- Work Experience: A minimum of two (2) years experience of teaching.
- Language Proficiency: Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Intercultural awareness (experience working with people from different nationalities and backgrounds).
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Good computer skills, including word processing, Excel, word, and email as well as experience using Zoom, Teams, or other video conferencing tools.
- Moroccan citizenship.
- Experience working with NGOs/associations.
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact with staff, Volunteers, Trainees, community members, and local authority figures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Speak one of the Tamazight varieties (Tamazight, Tashlhit, or Tarifit).
Please note that:
- Peace Corps reserves the right to not evaluate the application of or to withhold an offer of a personal services contract to an individual that has a history of poor past performance or conduct as a Peace Corps Trainee, Volunteer, or staff member (USDH, PSC, or FSN).
- Peace Corps reserves the right to withhold an offer of a personal services contract to an individual that is a relative or household member of a current Peace Corps staff member.
- Individuals who have current or prior connections with intelligence activities or agencies through employment, related work, or even family relations may be ineligible for a personal services contract.
For consideration, all applicants must submit a Resume (CV) together with a Cover Letter stating in detail how their education and experience fulfill the requirements of the position.
Candidates must state which position they are applying to in the subject line on their email. Submitted material must address each listed requirement – including Moroccan citizenship. Both Cover Letter and Resume (CV) must be typewritten in English and emailed by the closing deadline to:
Cover Letter/Resume may also be mailed or delivered to the address below but must be received by the closing deadline for consideration.
2, Rue Abou Marouane Essadi, Agdal
Only applicants selected for interviews will be notified by telephone and/or email.
Employment is contingent on a favorable background check.
اريد موقع لتسجيل في هذه الوظيفة
السلام عليكم بعد قرئة اعلنكوم وبيصيفتي اعرف اللغات التي تطلبونها حق المعرفة اناشدكوم بالرد على لتعميم الفئدة مني ومنكم
Hi, how are you? I am ready to serve
ⴰⵣⵓⵍ ⵎⴰⵏⵉⴽ ⴰⵏⵜⴳⵉⵜ ⵏⴽⵉ ⵔⴰⴷ ⵙⵓⵡⵔⵉⵖ♓
I speak Amazigh and Arabic and I am interested in this job
اعرف اللغة الامازيغية وتشلحيت
اريد الهجرة الى الامريكا كي اغير حياتي
انا اعرف الأمازيغية وتشلحت والعربية
المرجو قبول طلبي للعمل
السلام اعليكم انا محتاج العمال الله اجازيكوم
السلام عليكم أنا أعرف اللغة الأمازيغية جيدا ومتمكنة منها
السلام عليكم أنا اعرف اللغة الأمازيغية
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته انا أمازيغية وتشلحت مرحبا بكم في المغرب
تحية وتقدير لكل المشاركين
سلام عليكم انا مهتمة
شروط المطلوبة متوفرة.
الشروط المطلوبة متوفرة.
اللام عليكم أنا مهتم بهذا العمل
Hello, I’m I’m interested in the offer as I do speak the .amazigh and Arabic language
السلام عليكم أنا مهتم بهذا العمل
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله انا اعرف الريفية والعربية اريد العمل من فضلكم
ياك المرضي تسناذ تاريفيث زعما
إريد هذا العمل
سني 19 سنة مستواي الدراسي نيفو باك واريد هذا العمل
اهلا بكم انا مغربي الحنسية سني 19سنة مستواي الدراسي نيفو باك احببت هذا العمل مع حضرتكم
سلام عليكم انا مهتمة بهذا العمل
أنا في خدمتكم لأنني أعرف اللغات التي تطلبونها المرجو مساعدتي كيفية التسجيل
السلام عليكم انا مهتمة بهذا العمل و لذي قدرة و كفاءة
سبق لي ان قمت بتسهيل الأمازيغية لعدد من متطوعي هيأة السلام الأمريكية في المكان كن يتواجدن به …
كنت اسهل عليهن عملية التواصل… وشرح التقاليد والعاديات
أنا أستاذ متقاعد هل يمكنني العمل معكم.وشكرا
السلام عليكم إسمي محمد 24 سنة حاصل على باك+2 تخصص الدراسات الإنجليزية. أتحذت اللغة الأمازيغية وأنا مهتم جدا بهذا العرض وشكر
أحتاج لي العمل